For your and our safety
A trustful cooperation – with distance
The new “normality” is finding its way into the world and that also into our Sonnenburg. Even though many things have changed, you can be sure that we will continue to offer you what makes the Sonnenburg so special: warm service and a relaxed atmosphere for the whole family.
Your and our safety is very important to us and we have developed a comprehensive hygiene concept taking into account all governmental requirements and WHO recommendations. So you can be sure that you can enjoy a wonderful time and a “safe” holiday with plenty of space. Get an idea of the current status of our hygiene concept. Please note that we will continuously adapt according to the Austrian guidelines.
- The Sonnenburg offers a lot of space all around with its extensive interior areas and the endless mountain world directly in front of the front door.
- Hand disinfectants are always at hand for you.
- Wherever it is possible we will use local products from the region, which are supplied to us by local farmers and producers, especially during the summer months.
- In the public areas our light works contactless and via motion sensors.
- All public areas such as toilets, reception hall, restaurant, kitchen and wellness area are regularly cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals.
- Before your arrival your room will be thoroughly cleaned, ventilated and disinfected as usual.
- We make sure that it is possible for all guests to keep a safe distance of at least two metres to other guests.
- You can enjoy our culinary offer with even more Service now. Buffets have been reduced and made safer – but you always have the possibility to have everything served.
- You are welcome to use our room service and enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in your room! (Service charge of 8 €).
- Our pool has a water treatment plant and is cleaned with high quality chlorine (corona viruses do not survive at high temperatures or in chlorinated water).
- The maximum number of guests per sauna is indicated in front of the sauna cabin. You can book your sauna appointment easily at the reception.
- Child care is provided in small groups (max. 5 children) and as often as possible outdoors.
- The maximum number of persons allowed in the fitness area, children’s world, youth room, cinema, saunas and pool is indicated.A few days before your arrival you will receive an e-mail with a link to the registration form – to make the Check-In easier you can fill out the online form already at home.
- We equip the Mini-Bar according to your individual wishes.
- We are also happy to bring disinfection to your room on request.
- If you have forgotten your mask – we will gladly provide you with a mask.
- If you wish, you can also check out by telephone (credit card required).
The measures of the entire destination can be found here.