Are you planning a symposium with over 200 participants? Or perhaps a workshop for a small group of people? (Almost) every event is possible at the Sonnenburg convention hotel. Our large conference centre is located in scenic Oberlech am Arlberg, Austria. With a size of over 200 m² it is probably the largest convention centre in the Vorarlberg region. Your participants can expect large, bright conference rooms, state-of-the-art equipment as well as a flexibly combinable space.
Thanks to the large panoramic façade we are probably also the conference centre with the best view in the Arlberg region. During your convention, participants can enjoy a magnificent view over the Austrian Alps. Depending on the season, the mountain slopes will either appear in brilliant white or lush green. By the way, conference guests especially appreciate our congress terrace. Here they can engage with each other during breaks in the sun and fresh mountain air.
Naturally, congress participants and organisers enjoy a 5-star service in terms of cuisine, equipment, and planning. Our competent event team is always at your disposal to take care of any requests. This way, your event runs smoothly, and everyone can focus on what is most important: Your content.
Moreover, we are happy to provide an extensive supporting programme according to your preferences as well as the season. In winter, for example, you can enjoy skiing in the Ski Arlberg ski area. In summer, for instance, the nearby mountain peaks invite you to go hiking. In any case, you will find peace and quiet amidst healthy mountain air during a business event at Hotel Sonnenburg.
Our conference centre:
- 3 conference rooms
- over 200 m² of surface area
- flexibly divisible through adjustable walls
- events from 10 up to 220 participants
- adjacent congress terrace
Trainings and Courses
In order to successfully plan trainings, workshops or seminars, you need a suitable location. At Hotel Sonnenburg you will find almost ideal conditions for your event. Our congress centre can be subdivided flexibly. Thus, it easily accommodates small and medium-sized events with up to 60 participants. Adjustable walls allow us to create up to three separate rooms. Each space has its own sound, light, projection, and technical system. These can either be coupled or operated separately. In addition, as a conference hotel we provide you with various meeting rooms of different capacities. You can use these for individual trainings, workshops or group work.
- Barco wireless presentation system
- connector panels for PC, notebook, video, and audio devices
- device for the combined input of DVD, CD, VHS, and HDD
- facilitator’s toolbox
- HDMI port
- laser pointer
- lighting system: adjustable according to the type of presentation
- microphone system: radio microphone, hand microphone, headset
- overhead projector
- sound system: powerful ceiling speakers, built-in speakers, additional standard speakers
- VGA port
- widescreen projectors (16:10) in each room plus screen
- WIFI for speakers and participants
Meetings and Incentives
Our various meeting rooms can accommodate groups of different sizes.
For instance, the cosy ambience of our library is ideal for hosting up to 50 people.
In addition, we can organise your meeting or incentive for a maximum of 30 people at our Privatissimum. Our Crêperie Schüna, on the other hand, offers a unique location full of alpine charm for events and meals for up to 35 people.
Ask our event team for more possibilities.
Company Anniversary or Jubilee Celebration
Whether you want to celebrate your company anniversary in an intimate setting or with your entire staff: we find the proper solution for you. At our 5-star hotel in Oberlech, we offer you the perfect venue for any corporate celebration. Dine with up to 200 guests at our conference centre overlooking the Alps. Or enjoy your anniversary celebration with raclette and fondue at our rustically furnished Schüna seating 35 people. As for exclusive dinners with up to 16 guests: take advantage of our elegant Privatissimum.
Sonnenburg Hotel and conference centre in Oberlech is located in the Arlberg region that offers a wide variety of activities. Therefore, it is the perfect starting point for a stimulating and diverse supporting programme:
- Whether you prefer group or individual activities – there are almost no limits to your imagination when it comes to team building in and around Oberlech am Arlberg. The unique mountain landscape invites you to actively explore it during summer as well as winter. After all, there is plenty of time for skiing or hiking during the conference break.
- Our hotel bar or our tasteful library invite participants to enjoy a convivial evening of networking together.
- Benefit from the panoramic swimming pool in our conference hotel’s elegant spa area. Enjoy the sauna area to your heart’s content. You can even treat yourself to a soothing massage.
- Experience literary delights: as a literary hotel we also offer our conference guests selected author’s readings as well as other literary events.
More Information for Organisers
Are you organising a conference or a seminar? Or do you have any questions about event planning at Hotel Sonnenburg? Click here for detailed information about
The best education for
a clever person is found in travel.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe