Ski in & ski out of
In the middle of Austria’s largest ski area, the Sonnenburg ski hotel in Lech boasts a top location for ski fans of all ages: Our hotel sits right on the slopes, between the children’s slope and the children’s ski school. Take one step out of our ski room and you’re already there!
Make your first turn and cruise down to the first ski lift – the Petersbodenbahn – which is just a minute away. Once you’ve arrived up in the mountains, the sensational views will leave you speechless. If you want to go the other way, the Lech-Oberlech cableway will take you down into the valley in just three minutes.
As a 5-star hotel in Lech right on the slopes, we also offer our ski holidaymakers a wide variety of services, ranging from our in-house ski rental to issuing your ski pass. Ski-in/ski-out in Austria at its finest!
Ski-in/ski-out in Lech am Arlberg
Out of bed and on the board in Lech, Austria: Ski-in/ski-out has never been more fun. In the morning, you simply have to step outside the hotel to strap on your skis and get going. No long walks, no hauling ski equipment across parking lots and crowded train or bus stations, no coaches or cars. Skiing in Lech is more convenient than ever with your ski-in/ski-out hotel and saves valuable time that you should spend enjoying the fresh snow.
After a hearty and delicious breakfast, grab your equipment from the heated ski room, step outside the door, strap on your skis and glide towards the mountain cableway. The location of our ski hotel in Austria right at the slopes of the Arlberg is truly exceptional.
Top location for winter sports fans of all ages
Snow guaranteed: From November until long after Easter, you can look forward to glistening white mountain views. At 1,650 meters above sea level, you will find ideal conditions for your next skiing holidays. Thanks to the location of the ski hotel Sonnenburg in Oberlech, right in the heart of the Lech Zürs ski resort, you can make the most of all the winter fun as a family.
The first slope is only one step and the first ski lift only a few metres away and the toboggan run is also already within sight.
The ski hotel Sonnenburg in Austria is located:
- directly on the ski slope
- just a few meters from the lift and cableway
- in car-free Oberlech
- in the middle of Lech Zürs in the Ski Arlberg ski area
- at the toboggan run
- ideal as a starting point for winter hiking
Start & stop:
Ski hotel Sonnenburg in Oberlech
Oberlech in winter means you spend your holidays completely car-free on the sun terrace of the Arlberg. Get on your skis and in front of the Sonnenburg and off you go! But the Sonnenburg is not only the best choice for ski-in/ski-out in Lech in Austria, but also for all sorts of winter fun off the slopes. Lech delights winter sports enthusiasts with plenty of possibilities for tobogganing, winter hiking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. What’s on your holiday agenda? The Sonnenburg is the ideal starting point. Always.
As smooth as your next ski turn.
Never hurl your ski equipment around again, with ski-in/ski-out in Lech. Even if you want to rent your skiing gear first? Yes! Ski rental Sport Huber has everything you need for a fun-filled day on the slopes – right in the basement of our ski hotel. And of course with direct access to the slopes. At the end of your skiing day, all you need to do is take one last turn into the ski room, without the hassle of carrying your skis around. That’s the comfort of ski-in/ski-out in Lech, Austria!
The ideal family ski hotel at the Arlberg
Why is the Sonnenburg exactly the right ski hotel for family skiing holidays in Austria? We can think of quite a few good reasons:
- Lech Zürs is one of the best family friendly ski resorts in Austria, with many green and blue slopes for children and beginners.
- The children’s ski slope in Oberlech is located between the 4-star superior Landhaus and the 5-star Stammhaus.
- The children’s ski school is so close by that you can let your children dash over there themselves.
- The kids club Oberlech is right next door.
- You can see the meeting point of the ski school from our sun terrace.
- Oberlech is car-free in winter. The perfect safe place for children, who want to roam around by themselves sometimes.
- The location of the Sonnenburg in the middle of the ski area makes it an easy meeting point for a cozy lunch together – whether you are skiing together or separately.