Warm colours and exquisite materials such as damask and fine woods surround you. Alpine, country house-style design exudes the feeling of snug comfort. This is exactly, how staying at a Landhaus Sonnenburg Single room feels like. If maximum privacy is important for you, staying in this small accommodation will be an absolute pleasure. Whether as a conference guest, a nature lover who travels alone or as part of a group or family – the cosy Single room is a fine choice.
After all, Lech am Arlberg lies within walking distance. Therefore, this room is the ideal starting point to discover the surrounding mountains. Besides, after an active day in the Alps a good night’s sleep is virtually pre-programmed: Thanks to its absolutely quiet location to the north and east, nothing will disturb your peace. In addition, you will enjoy an unobstructed mountain view because scenic Oberlech am Arlberg lies at 1,650 metres above sea level.
The Single room at Landhaus Sonnenburg extends over 14 square metres. Therefore, it is well suited for winter sports enthusiasts or summer hikers who travel alone. Do you focus on nature and relaxation during your active holiday? Then you will feel very comfortable at our 4-Star Superior Hotel that lies a little off the beaten track.
Landhaus Sonnenburg is located directly above conference hotel Sonnenburg’s congress and conference centre. Conference guests reside right on the premises of the venue whilst finding peace and quiet at their single bedroom in the Austrian mountains.
Simply heavenly, this peace and quiet – all to oneself!
- space for 1 person and a child
- accommodations for conference guests, solo travellers, older children
- quiet location facing north
- tub shower
- single bed
- book box with a selection of 10 books
Our service for you
At the Hotel Sonnenburg, warm hospitality awaits you at 5-star level. We will be happy to treat you to a wonderful holiday.
Discover below all the inclusive services that are available to you free of charge as a guest of the Sonnenburg.
- Baby monitor
- Book box with a selection of 10 books
- Care products from Lederhaas Organic Skincare
- Childcare in the in-house “Kinderwelt”
- Children’s menu
- Daily evening menu with five courses
- Digital guest folder
- DVD player rental
- Flat screen TV (31,5″) in every room
- Generous breakfast buffet with regional products, coffee specialities & egg dishes
- In-house gallery
- Lech Card preparation (in summer)
- Playroom, open 24 hours
- Rental backpack from GOT BAG (in summer)
- Ski pass preparation (in winter)
- Table reservation on the Sonnenburg sun terrace, in the “Schüna” or the exclusive “Privatissimum”
- Tickets for the Lech-Oberlech cable car for your arrival in winter
- Use of the pool area
- Use of the spa area
- WLAN: High-speed through broadband access
- Writing desk in each room
- Youth room “Freiraum” with air hockey, pool table and more
as Addition for Your Family Vacation
Besides, the Single room is particularly suited for older children travelling with their family. Thus, they do not need to share their parents’ room during a family holiday. It is, of course, also possible for an adult to sleep here accompanied by a small child. As a family hotel we aim to make your holiday in the mountains as relaxing as possible for all family members. Both in summer as well as in winter.