Sunlight and a feeling of exquisite comfort entice you to enter the Deluxe double room. Immediately your attention is drawn through the spacious room to high windows and a wide south-facing balcony. Out here, the fantastic panoramic views captivate every guest for a long moment: the mountain peaks of Rüfikopf and Omeshorn exude unparalleled peace and strength. And invite you to explore the unique landscape of the Lech Alps.
Relaxing in a Unique Alpine Environment
The colours and materials of nature can also be found inside the Deluxe double room: the white of the clouds, the wooden brown of the tree trunks or the evergreen of the conifers. Accordingly, the cosy sitting area welcomes you to leave everyday life behind. Here, you can enjoy some undisturbed moments. For example, reading a good book and having a cup of delicious tea. Or else share sociable moments with your partner or the family. By the way, the Sonnenburg’s hotel restaurant, many outdoor activities, and the in-house convention centre are only a few minutes’ walk away from your accommodation.
The Arlberg region is at your doorstep. Where do you decide to start your holidays?
Families with up to two children as well as couples feel particularly at home at the Deluxe double bedroom. The spacious south-facing bedroom offers a comfortable double bed as well as an extensive sofa landscape. Of course, we are also happy to bed down these couches for you upon request. This way, up to two more people can comfortably spend the night at this family accommodation in Lech am Arlberg.
We will be happy to set up a baby cot in your Deluxe double room, as well. That way, you can keep your small child close to you. By the way, as a family hotel we also provide young parents with a free baby package.
Couples, on the other hand, mainly tend to relax on the inviting sofas in the living room. Here you can enjoy a good book from our library, a thrilling film or stimulating conversations. Altogether, this room creates a cosy ambience for two at 4-star Superior Hotel Landhaus Sonnenburg.
Family holiday on the sunny side of the mountains!
- space for up to 4 people
- accommodations for families or couples
- south-facing balcony
- tub shower
- double bed
- book box with a selection of 10 books
Our service for you
At the Hotel Sonnenburg, warm hospitality awaits you at 5-star level. We will be happy to treat you to a wonderful holiday.
Discover below all the inclusive services that are available to you free of charge as a guest of the Sonnenburg.
- Baby monitor
- Book box with a selection of 10 books
- Care products from Lederhaas Organic Skincare
- Childcare in the in-house “Kinderwelt”
- Children’s menu
- Daily evening menu with five courses
- Digital guest folder
- DVD player rental
- Flat screen TV (31,5″) in every room
- Generous breakfast buffet with regional products, coffee specialities & egg dishes
- In-house gallery
- Lech Card preparation (in summer)
- Playroom, open 24 hours
- Rental backpack from GOT BAG (in summer)
- Ski pass preparation (in winter)
- Table reservation on the Sonnenburg sun terrace, in the “Schüna” or the exclusive “Privatissimum”
- Tickets for the Lech-Oberlech cable car for your arrival in winter
- Use of the pool area
- Use of the spa area
- WLAN: High-speed through broadband access
- Writing desk in each room
- Youth room “Freiraum” with air hockey, pool table and more
- Discover the Arlberg Region
In summer just as in winter a holiday in the Austrian Alps is an unforgettable experience. Whether you prefer hiking, biking or skiing – every mountain enthusiast will get their money’s worth in the mountains around Lech-Zürs. The Deluxe double room at Landhaus Sonnenburg is located in scenic Oberlech am Arlberg. From here you can start your alpine adventure either on foot or by cable car.